Does Your bra Have More Run-Away Wires Than an Ill-Fated Umbrella?
I constantly hear women complain about injuries due to escaping wires. These tips will keep you safe from injury.
- Give yourself professional fitting: If your cup’s too small, chances are your wire will bust out from the pressure.
- Let your bra air dry: The hottest thing to touch your bra should be your body. Fabric shrinks in a dryer while metal expands—a perfect equation for poking underwires.
- Rotate your bras: Let your bra rest at least 24 hours in between wears. This will extend its life.
- RIP Old Friend: With regular wear your bra will only be able to support you for up to a year. After that don’t judge it for breaking down.
- Affordable And Amazing – Ms. Fit Approved (lovemsfit.wordpress.com)
- A Bra Can Do Two Things – Lift You Up or Let You Hang (lovemsfit.wordpress.com)